This Kyocera KJ4B-0300 G type is designed for high speed single-pass applications with printers using aqueous ink. It is a 300dpi two colours printhead with a maximum drive frequency of 30kHz. It delivers high quality with a small drop volume of 5pl at 120 m/min by making use of 2,656 nozzles arranged across 112 mm wide print swathe.
The Kyocera KJ4B-QA is available in 3 different versions:
- standard for all printers other than MS and Reggiani
- MS printers
- Reggiani ReNOIR printers (cable included).
Each version is different and needs to be selected for the appropriate printer brand.
Note that the firmware needs to be downgraded to run these heads on MS printers.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Ink Type: Aqueous Ink
- Dimensions: 200 × 36 × 68.5mm
- Dry Weight: 540g
- Total Nozzles:2.656
- Standard Resolution: 300 x 300dpi
- Print Width: 112mm
- Max. Drive Frequency: 30kHz
- Drop Volume: 5, 7, 12 and 18pl
- Max. Sprint Speed: 120m/min
- Typical ink viscosity: 5.0-6.0 mPa
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan