Rewards Program Terms
Program Eligibility & Membership
1. The Rewards Program (also referred to as the “Program”) is a loyalty program offered to our online customers. These terms and conditions form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between each customer that participates in the Program (referred to as a “Member”) and Digiprint Supplies.
2. The Program allows a Member to earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products at digiprint-supplies.com and the performance of qualifying activities, as defined below, that are redeemable towards the purchase of select products on digiprint-supplies.com.
3. The Program is available to all individuals who are 18 years or older and have an active digiprint-supplies.com account.
4. Earning points, redeeming rewards, and tracking your activity is done through the Rewards Point Dashboard (the "Dashboard") at https://digiprint-supplies.com/rewardpoints/history. You must be logged into your account to navigate these functions on the Dashboard.
6. You may participate in the Program only through a single account. Any points or benefits earned through the use of more than one account will not be redeemable, transferred to, or merged with another account.
1. The Program enables a Member to earn points on certain purchases after the purchase has invoiced and shipped (a "Qualifying Purchase") or behaviors (a "Qualifying Activity") and redeem points for rewards.
2. A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase of a regular or sale priced item that you make while logged into your account. PURCHASES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT QUALIFYING PURCHASES: SALES TAX, STATE FEES, VAT, SHIPPING CHARGES, DELIVERY CHARGES OR OTHER EXCLUDED CHARGES SPECIFIED BY DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES FROM TIME TO TIME.
3. A Qualifying Activity is an activity a Member can perform to earn a specified number of points. The Qualifying Activities that a Member can perform, and the corresponding points earned, are listed in the Rewards tab on the Dashboard. The Qualifying Activities that a Member can perform include, but are not limited to, creating an account, writing a review, or satisfying other purchase criteria. In order to earn points in connection with the Qualifying Activities, the Member must be logged into their account, and, in the Rewards tab, follow the prompts associated with the Qualifying Activity.
4. A Qualifying Purchase will earn 1 point per €1 spent converted from the EURO equivalent to your local currency but may earn more points per €1 spent if the Qualifying Purchase is made in connection with a bonus point event and will post in the History tab on the Dashboard when your purchase ships. If the points from a Qualifying Purchase have been posted and the item purchased as part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned to us, then the points earned for the returned item will be deducted.
5. A Qualifying Activity will earn the number of points specified for that particular activity. Points from a Qualifying Activity will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard after the Qualifying Activity is performed and approved.
6. A Member of the Program can earn points by making a Qualifying Purchase or performing a Qualifying Activity as defined above and outlined on the Dashboard. Not all products will be available for online purchase and, as such, will not be eligible for this program.
7. Once a Member has 500 points, they may redeem the points. Points may only be redeemed in the same currency and region in which they were earned. Points cannot be combined with another Member's points. Points cannot be redeemed for cash at any time except where required by law. Points have no purpose or use other than in exchange for rewards offered by Digiprint Supplies.
8. Digiprint Supplies may, at any time and without notice, change, eliminate, or terminate the Points earning and redemption procedures and offerings. Digiprint Supplies, at its discretion, may not show the full list of redemption tiers on marketing materials.
9. Points, at a minimum of 500, may be applied to any purchase. Point discount value is converted from the EURO equivalent to your local currency. Each reward point carries a discount value of [€0.01] * [Currency Conversion Rate]. Points may not be used towards purchases of sales tax, state fees, VAT, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified from time to time.
10. Items purchased using points are subject to the Digiprint Supplies return policy.
11. Points are nontransferable.
12. Digiprint Supplies reserves the right to limit the quantity of points redeemed by a single Member in a given time period.
13. Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements established and intended by Digiprint Supplies, and Members shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including, without limitation, by using any script, bot, data mine or other automated means) that only simulates applicable requirements, or by any fraudulent activity. Any fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Program is strictly prohibited and may result in termination or disqualification from the Program and a forfeiture of all points and benefits earned.
14. In the case of a dispute regarding the administration of the Program, or the points, or other benefits available to a Member, Digiprint Supplies’ decision will be final. A Member's exclusive remedy in the event of any questions related to the points, rewards coupons or other benefit earned by or available to a Member, shall be the issuance of the points, rewards, discounts, or other benefits, if available, or such other comparable benefit as determined by Digiprint Supplies.
Points earned will expire 180 days from the time they were earned.
By participating in the Program, the Member will periodically receive emails from us related to their membership in the Program, such as emails informing them that they have enough points to redeem a rewards coupon.
The Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Digiprint Supplies, and Digiprint Supplies may, in its discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Program or any aspects or features of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the ability to use points and/or rewards coupons already earned.
If, in sole discretion, Digiprint Supplies suspects fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the applicable rules involving the Program, Digiprint Supplies has the right to take the appropriate administrative action, including the cancellation of earned points and termination of Program participation.
If a dispute ever arises between a Member and Digiprint Supplies relating in any way to the Agreement or the Program, including claims based on state or national statutes, the Member should first contact Digiprint Supplies. If the matter cannot be resolved informally, the Member agrees that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise shall be resolved exclusively through arbitration. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, any claims arising in connection with the use of the Program or the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action.
As a condition of a Member’s participation in the Program, the Member agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Digiprint Supplies, including its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, information providers and agents, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, fees, fines and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or relating to Member’s use of the services or violations of the Agreement.
The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program, other than by Digiprint Supplies, is expressly prohibited.
Earned points are not transferable and do not constitute the property of the Member.
Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Terms and the points in their account. Digiprint Supplies is not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Member, any human error, any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.