FREE SHIPPING on all orders in Europe (excepted restricted areas)
An ideal machine for beginners or as a back-up machine. The machine has a digital display to set temperature and time and is easy to handle
Watch the video and discover more about the STAHLS' Clam Basic Cap heat press
What is a Heat Press?
A heat press transfers text, logos or images onto different materials.
The device works with pressure as well as heat in order to achieve long-lasting results.
A heat press is like a large iron, but with more pressure and more intensive heat.
Heat presses are suited for a wide range of transfer processes.
It is used for finishing garments with flock or flex, sublimation transfer, inkjet flex and Chromablast transfer.
- Ideal for beginners or as a back-up machine
- Easy handling
- Interchangeable lower platen allows greater versatility when working with a variety of cap styles
- Digital display to set temperature & time
- Nonstick coated upper platen
- UL, ULC, CE, RoHS compliant
- Low price
- Made by STAHLS'
Interchangeables lower platens (Optional):
- 6 x 8cm
- 7 x 16cm
- 7.5 x 14.5cm
- 9 x 16cm
- 10 x 16cm
- 10 x 22cm
- 220/240V, 500W
- Weight: 22Kg
- Timer setting: 0 - 99 sec
- Shipping Dimension: 66cm L x 50cm W x 38cm H
- Runs on 220V (110V transformer is available here
Warranty: 2 Years