Original Eco-Sol MAX is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland's award-winning eco-solvent ink, high-density Eco-Sol MAX dries fast and offers a wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance and broad support for uncoated and coated media – all at a low cost per square foot. Eco-Sol MAX is virtually odorless and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment. Two formulations are available, each optimized for your printer hardware.
Winner of numerous industry awards, original Eco-Sol MAX remains the world's most popular eco-solvent ink.
Formulated specifically for SOLJET PRO III, VersaArt, VersaCAMM VS, VersaCAMM SP and VersaStudio BN-20 inkjets. This is the original Roland Eco-Sol Max ink (part number ESL3-4).
The cleaning liquid SL-CL (cartridge, bottle) is recommended to cleaning and flushing ink delivery system.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional imaging at high production speeds
- Virtually odorless and user friendly
- Fast drying and scratch resistant for fast, easy finishing and handling
- Wide color gamut for deep reds, blues and greens
- Aggressively adheres to a range of affordable uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Your choice of ink configurations (varies by model)
- Colors: 6 colors available
ESL3-4LC Lite Cyan
ESL3-4LM Lite Magenta
- Grenadier G2
- Cadet Plus
- Grenadier SP-1400
- Grenadier SP-1400c