Eliminate Static before it’s too late
Save your prints from being ruined by static with the most affordable and compatible static-removing solution on the market: the cost-effective, lightweight and flexible DIGITOOL Stateless Anti-Static Printer Kit. Static electricity can cause printing defects such as overspray, fogging, dust accumulation and ghost tracks – not to mention painful shocks to operators.
This easy-to-install kit works with almost any UV, solvent or eco-solvent roll-to-roll and flatbed printer to eliminate static electricity from the printer and the media. The DIGITOOL Stateless Anti-Static Printer Kit is installed on the printer’s belt-feed mechanism and removes static electricity from a variety of substrates such as Forex© board, PVC foam board, and vinyl, before they are printed on. This tool can also be placed where the media comes out of the printer to prevent electrical shocks to the operators.
- Type: Antistatic kit for roll-to-roll and flatbed printers
- Max. Width: 5 m
- Cord Type: Ionising and diffusing
- Installation distance: Within 30 mm of the media
- Material: Micro fibre with conductive point
- Cord Thickness: 3 mm
- Compatibility: Roll-to-roll, flatbed and hybrid printers
- Package Content: 5 m of elastic, antistatic cord, 8 magnets, 1 pair of antistatic gloves.