Save Your Printer from Shock in a Snap
Without the right equipment or precautions, static electricity can cause irreparable damages to the most sensitive – and most expensive – parts of your printer. An antistatic wrist strap should always be worn when working on delicate electronic printer parts, such as boards and printheads. Protect your printer’s critical components with the DIGITOOL Antistatic Wrist Strap. This antistatic safeguard is designed to fit the shape of your wrist with a comfortable woven fabric strap and a curved buckle.The double thickness of the strap material ensures outer layer insulation for complete operator safety and to completely neutralize any static electricity buildup.
- Type: Antistatic wrist strap
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C with no effect on performance
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to 40°C with no effect on performance
- Shelf Life: 5 years without deterioration
- Band Construction:Conductive yarn is silver; non-conductive yarn used on the outside is nylon. Dye can withstand hot water and domestic laundering machine wash for 10 times without colour loss.
- Outside Surface: Insulation resistance between inner and outer surfaces of strap is greater than 1000 meg Ohm at 500 VDC
- Inner Surface: 5000 Ohm maximum
- Elasticity: When stretched to 70% of the circumference and held for 24hours, it returns to its original dimension within one minute.
- Elastic Ratio: 2:1
- Snap: Non- rusting type. Tested to US military standard 202 Method 101.
- Snap Style: Standard 10mm stud with 360◦C rotation (Snap / Terminal Resistance Ohm)
- Package Content: Antistatic wrist strap, cord.