Compatible with a wide range of oil-based, solvent and dye sublimation inks, the Xaar 128 is extensively used across the coding & marking and wide-format graphics industries. It's a consistent and highly flexible inkjet solution for producing eye-catching marketing media. This is original xaar 128 200dpi 80pl print head.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Tag: Blue tag
- Active nozzles: 128
- Print swathe width: 17.4 mm
- Nozzle pitch: 137.1 μm
- Nozzle density: 185 npi
- Drop velocity: 5 m/s
- Printhead weight: 15.5 g
- Dimensions: 37.2 x 40.8 x 11.3 mm
- Drop volume: 80 pl
- Typical firing frequency: 4.25 kHz
- Xaar 128 Techical Datasheet here
DIGIPRINT SUPPLIES is Xaar Authorised Dealer. Any Xaar Product we sell has a serial number and a 12 months manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : United Kingdom