This Toshiba CE4 on-demand piezo electric inkjet print head is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 16 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 picolitre to a maximum of 90 picolitre of ink.
This CE4 printhead is used on Océ Arizona 550 GT/XT printers. This original Toshiba printhead corresponds to Océ Arizona 3W3010112660 and 3W3010122104 printhead.
- Technology: Multi-drop grayscale micro-piezo
- Grayscale levels: 16
- Active nozzles: 636
- Print swathe width: 53.7 mm
- Nozzle pitch: 84,5 μm
- Native resolution: 150 dpi
- Maximum resolution: 300 dpi
- Printhead weight: 148 g
- Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 23 mm
- Drop volume: 6 - 90 pl
- Typical firing frequency: 2.8 - 28 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: oil-based pigment ink and UV curable pigment ink