ECO-SOL MAX2 is a new generation of Roland DG's award-winning eco-solvent ink. The ink dries fast and offers outstanding long-term outdoor durability, scratch and chemical resistance, broad media support and a wide gamut. Roland's new, high-definition Eco-Sol MAX 2 eco-solvent inks are specially designed to optimize image quality and color on a wide range of coated and uncoated media.
Eco-Sol MAX 2 is virtually odorless and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment. Eco-Sol MAX 2 inks are also nickel-free for a healthier work environment. Inks are packaged in convenient 440 ml cartridges and are water, scratch and UV resistant up to three years outdoors. Combined with variable droplet technology, Roland Eco-Sol MAX 2 inks deliver more brilliant color with superb detail in the highlights and smoother blends and transitions overall.
Ink shelf life : 24 months.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional imaging at high production speeds
- Virtually odorless and user friendly
- Fast drying and scratch resistant for fast, easy finishing and handling
- Wide color gamut for deep reds, blues and greens
- Aggressively adheres to a range of affordable uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Your choice of ink configurations (varies by model)