This original Mimaki JV33/JV5 printhead is suitable for the Mimaki CJV / JV33 / JV5 solvent printer series per the compatibility list. This printhead has a native resolution of 1440dpi, 8 nozzle lines (corresponding with 8 independent ink channels) and 180 nozzles per line.
This printhead is either used in 4-colours or 6-colours and has a minimum, variable droplet size of 1.5 pico litre (max. droplet size is 21 pico litre). The typical firing frequency for this print head is 8 kHz.
This generation of printheads allows fast speed, high resolution printing with eco-solvent and mild solvent inks. This original printhead is delivered in a sealed package, with the Head ID, but without the Head Memory Board for Mimaki printers (you can safely re-use the Head Memory Board of the printhead you are replacing). Mimaki part number for this printhead is M007947. This printhead is the original Mimaki printhead (green board). The Mimaki printhead with the memory board is sku M007947. The Mutoh Valuejet 1604 printhead is sku DF-49684.
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
- Max. Droplet Size: 21 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
- Made in Japan
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.