This Kyocera KJ4B-QA is designed for high speed printing with water-based inks, in 600 dpiwith a maximum drive frequency of 30kHz. It delivers high quality with a small drop volume of 5pl at 75 m/min by making use of 2,656 nozzles arranged across 108.25 mm wide print swathe with 0.042mm pitch, resulting in 30.000 drops per second.The Kyocera KJ4B-QA is equipped with internal filters to preventparticles to reach the nozzle plate and an internal heater that adjusts the temperature.
The Kyocera xxxprinthead is available in 3 different models:
- standard for all printers other than MS and EFI Reggiani
- MS printers including the head cable
- EFI Reggiani printers including the head cable
Please select the printhead model carefully as they are not interchangeable.
- Ink Type: Aqueous Ink
- Dimensions: 200 × 25 × 59.3mm
- Dry Weight: 420g
- Total Nozzles: 2.656
- Nozzle Pitch: 0.042mm
- Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Width: 108.25mm
- Max. Drive Frequency: 30kHz
- Drop Volume: 5, 7, 12 and 18pl
- Max. Sprint Speed: 75m/min
- Optimum Ink viscosity: 5.0 - 6.0 mPa*s
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.