The Konica Minolta KM512 MN print head is a robust, shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in both binary and 4 level greyscale mode, providing variable drop size and higher print quality without the use of additional print heads. The Konica Minolta KM512 MN print head has 512 nozzles with a droplet size of 14 pico litre and a native resolution of 360 dpi. It is compatible with oil based, solvent and UV inks. This print head is also known as the Konica Minolta KM512 MNX. This is Konica original print head and it includes the necessary waveform information.
Agfa part number for this printhead is D2+2409021. The KM512 MN 14PL is not suitable for the varnish or white ink on the Agfa :Anapurna Mv and :Anapurna Mw printers. Please order PPHKM512LN if you need print heads for varnish (Mv) of white ink (Mw).
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 14 pico litre
- Max. Drops in Greyscale: 3 drops
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512 (256 nozzles per line)
- Nozzle Spacing: 70.5 microns
- Print Width: 36.1 mm
- Firing Frequency: 12.8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: Oil Based, Solvent and UV Inks
- Heater: not integrated
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan