The Konica Minolta KM1024i MHE printhead is a robust, shear mode, piezo on-demand printhead featuring an All-nozzle Independent Drive System with a Multi-line Structure. In contrast with the existing 3-cycle system drive, an independent drive system that enables simultaneous emission from all 1024 nozzles has been adopted. The high-density structure featuring 4 lines of 256 nozzles aligned with high precision enhances positioning accuracy to realize high-definition print quality. The Konica Minolta KM1024i MHE printhead offers a Maximum Drive Frequency of 45kHz, approximately 3 Times greater than that of the KM1024 Series, which makes it the ideal inkjet printhead for development of single-pass system inkjet printers capable of high-speed printing. This printhead is Agfa part number D2+755020600085. This is the original Konica KM1024i MHE printhead. Konica 6988H printhead can be used as a replacement.
On Agfa Anapurna M2540 FB, the Konica Minolta KM1024i MHE is suitable for the colors. The correct printhead for white is the Konica Minolta KM1024 LNB 42pl.
Environmentally-considerate Approved Green Product
The Konica Minolta KM1024i MHE printhead incorporates only approximately one-third of the petroleum-derived materials and toxic chemicals used in the current KM1024 Series. In addition, the nozzle unit surface area is the same as that of the KM1024 Series.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
• Technology: Piezo Drop On-Demand
• Native Resolution: 360 dpi
• Cal. Droplet Size: 13 pico litre
• Max. Drops in Greyscale: 8 drops
• Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1024 (256 nozzles per line)
• Print Width: 72 mm
• Firing Frequency: 45 kHz
• Ink Compatibility: UV, Oil and Solvent Inks
• Heater: integrated
• Dimensions: W131mm x D18mm x H94mm
• Weight: Approx. 150g
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan