The Seiko SPT510 drop on demand piezo printhead is compatible with a wide-range of grand-format digital printers. Fully equipped with 510 active nozzles for high-resolution (720dpi) and high-speed (50 pl) printing and steel-plate protection for a longer life, this durable printhead lasts 4-5 times longer than many common128 printheads.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature
- Technology: Drop on demand Piezo Electric
- Active Nozzles: 510
- Native Resolution: 180 dpi
- Max Resolution: 720 dpi
- Drop Volume: 50 pl
- Firing Frequency: 6-8 Khz
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan