This HDR300 printhead is suitable for HP Scitex FB10000 printers. This is the original HP part (number CW145-07310).
HP Scitex HDR Printing Technology provides smooth color and tone transitions, sharp edges on text and graphics, and high image smoothness for print quality that can meet the needs of applications now using Offset or Flexo technologies. HP Scitex HDR printing is ideal for jobs with demanding print-quality requirements—from POP and retail graphics to corrugated displays and highimpact graphics for packaging and retail advertising—on the broadest range of flexible and rigid media.
HP Scitex HDR300 Printheads employ an innovative piezo inkjet technology, developed by HP, where each nozzle produces drops at three volume levels—15, 30, and 45 pl—at up to 24,000 drops per second. The printhead is a compact, selfcontained module with a robust, industrial design. Pull-out/plug-in servicing offers easy assembly and press maintenance. Glass, silicon, and epoxy are the only materials that come into contact with ink for long and reliable service life.
Each printhead has 192 nozzles spaced at 150 nozzles per inch for a 32.5 mm (1.28 inch) print swath. The 24-kHz design produces high ink flux for high printing productivity: each printhead can eject up to 12 ml of ink per minute. Printheads are calibrated during manufacture for uniform drop velocity and drop volume across the nozzle array.
HP Scitex HDR300 Printheads feature mechanical, ink, and electrical connections that allow the printhead to be simply plugged into place and secured with two screws. Two locator pins provide better than 10-micron positioning accuracy without adjustment. Ink connections are made through two ports, each sealed with an O-ring, and there are no ink tubes to attach and tighten. Electrical power and control signals come through a standard 30-pin connector that interfaces to a solid electrical bus bar to ensure reliable, error-free printhead replacement.
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.