This exclusive Norprene tube is the original tube used by Mutoh and Roland in their solvent pumps. This tubing has an inner diameter of 2,3 mm and an outer diameter of 3,9 mm. It has an extended durability thanks to superior chemical resistance. It was developped specially for peristaltic pumps as it is also very flexible. This tube is 25 meter long (1m of tubing is needed for one pump).
- Tensile Strength psi (MPa): 1,000 (6.9)
- Ultimate Elongation: 375%
- Tear Resistance lb-f/inch (kN/m): 120 (21)
- Water Absorption in 24 hrs. @ 23 ̊C: < 0,01%
- Maximum Recommended Temperature, ̊F ( ̊C): 165 (74)
- Length: 25m