This Ricoh GEN5 water printhead with a cable length of 550mm is suitable for a range of water-based printers. It supports up to 2 colours and has a total of 1.280 nozzles. It is built with longevity and robustness in mind and used in the latest industrial inkjet printers. This is Ricoh original printhead and it is covered by a manufacturer warranty.
This Ricoh GEN5 is 650mm long in total (head body + cable + connectors). Head cable is 550mm long.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Dimensions: 89 x 25 x 69 mm (excluding cables)
- Head materials: SST, Nickel alloy and Epoxy Adhesive
- Nozzle plate surface: Coated SST
- Number of nozzles: 4 x 320 nozzles
- Nozzle spacing: 0.1693 mm
- Nozzle density: up to 600 npi
- Piezo yype: D33 Stacked PZT
- Temperature control: Integrated Heater and Thermistor
- Operator temperature range: Up to 80° C
- Native drop volume: 7 pl
- Drop volume range: 7 - 35 pl
- Drop velocity: 7 m/s
- Jetting frequency: Up to 60 kHZ
- Ink compatibility: Water Inks
- Life: 100 billion actuations per nozzle
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan