This Ricoh GEN6 head (MH5320 series) is compatible with UV based inks. The service life of the MH5320/MH5340 is more than double that of the MH5421/MH5441 that preceded it.
A minimized 5pl droplet size and improved jetting accuracy yields excellent print quality without graininess. With 1,280 nozzles configured in 4 x 150dpi rows, this head achieves high-resolution 600dpi printing. Greyscale features a maximum frequency of 50kHz, allowing for increased productivity.
This prinhead is available with a cable (including connector) of either 145mm or 447mm. This printhead has a cable of 447mm and a total length including the printhead of 500mm.
This printhead is made of the two skus J352-04 and J376-03.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Dimensions: 89 x 25 x 69 mm (excluding cables)
- Head materials: SST, Nickel alloy and Epoxy Adhesive
- Nozzle plate surface: Coated SST
- Number of nozzles: 4 x 320 nozzles
- Nozzle spacing: 0.1693 mm
- Nozzle density: up to 600 npi
- Temperature control: Integrated Heater and Thermistor
- Operator temperature range: 60° C
- Drop volume: Binary mode : 5pl / Grey-scale mode : 5-15pl
- Jetting frequency: 50kHz (3 levels); 40kHz (4 levels)
- Ink compatibility: UV
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan