This Ricoh GEN5 Printhead is suitable for a range of UV, Solvent and Aqueous based printers.
With 1,280 nozzles configured in 4 x 150dpi rows, this head achieves high-resolution 600dpi printing. Additionally, the ink paths are isolated, enabling a single head to jet up to four ink colors. It achieves excellent gray-scale rendering with up to 4 scales per dot. This head comes with hose barbs. The hose barbs can be removed if printhead with o-rings is needed. Ricoh P/N is N221345P.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Method: Piston pusher with metallic diaphragm plate
- Print Width: 54.1 mm (2.1")
- Number of nozzles: 1,280 (4 × 320 channels), staggered
- Nozzle spacing (4 color printing): 1/150"(0.1693 mm)
- Nozzle spacing (Row to row distance): 0.55 mm
- Nozzle spacing (Upper and lower swath distance): 11.81mm
- Max.number of color inks: 4 colors
- Operating temperature range: Up to 60℃
- Temperature control: Integrated heater and thermistor
- Jetting frequency: Binary mode : 30kHz / Grey-scale mode : 20kHz
- Drop volume: Binary mode: 7pl / Grey-scale mode : 7-35pl *depending on the ink
- Viscosity range: 10-12 mPa•s
- Surface tension: 28-35mN/m
- Grey-scale: 4 levels
- Total Length: 500 mm (standard) including cables
- Dimensions: 89 x 25 x 69 mm (excluding cable)
- Number of ink ports: 4 × dual ports
- Alignment pin direction: Front (standard)
- Ink compatibility: UV, Solvent, Aqueous, Others.
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan