The Acro® Last Chance Filter (LCF) is a self-contained filter assembly for point-of-use filtration in digital printing systems. It is designed to be used together with any of Pall's larger capsules in large systems or as a stand-alone filter in smaller systems. A laboratory-size filter is also available for testing new ink formulations and conducting printing trials. This is the original Pall filter LCF-24110.
- Type: Acro® Disc 37 Last Chance Filter (LCF)
- Connection: Female Luer-Lok compatible
- Opaque Black Housing
- Materials : Maximum allowable pressure: 1.9 barg / 27 psig @ 20 °C / 68 °F
- Housing : Polypropylene with black colorant
- Filter media: Polypropylene or 300 series stainless stee
- Rigimesh (18 μm)