This Kyocera KJ4B-YH is designed for high speed printing of water-based inks. It is a 600dpi one colour printhead with a maximum drive frequency of 40kHz. It delivers high quality with a small drop volume of 5pl at 75 m/min by making use of 2,656 nozzles arranged across 108.25 mm wide print swathe with 0.042mm pitch, resulting in 30.000 drops per second.
The Kyocera KJ4B-YH is equipped with internal filters that eliminate foreign objects in ink and an internal heater that adjusts the impact of external temperatures. It’s unique ink channel design provides a stable ink supply.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Ink Type: Aqueous Ink
- Dimensions: 200 × 30 × 60.9mm
- Dry Weight: 438g
- Total Nozzles: 2.656
- Nozzle Pitch: 0.042mm
- Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Width: 108.25mm
- Max. Drive Frequency: 40kHz
- Drop Volume: 5, 7, 12 pl
- Max. Sprint Speed: 100m/min
- Optimum Ink viscosity: 5.0 - 6.0 mPa*s
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan