The Konica Minolta KM512i LHE-30 print head is a robust print head , shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in binary mode only. This Konica Minolta print head has 512 nozzles with a droplet size of 30 picolitre and a native resolution of 360 dpi. It is compatible with UV inks as it has an integrated heater. This is Konica original print head and it includes the necessary waveform information.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric
- Drive System: Indepenent drive system
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 30 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512 (256 nozzles per line)
- Print Width: 72.2 mm
- Firing Frequency: 30,4 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: UV
- Heater: integrated
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan