The Konica Minolta KM512iLNB-30 print head is a robust print head , shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in binary mode only. This Konica Minolta print head has 512 nozzles with a droplet size of 30 picolitre and a native resolution of 360 dpi. It is compatible with solvent inks. This is Konica original print head and it includes the necessary waveform information. It carries a product warranty.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric
- Drive System: Indepenent drive system
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 30 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512 (256 nozzles per line)
- Print Width: 72.2 mm
- Firing Frequency: 30,4 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: Solvent
- Heater: not integrated
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan