The Konica Minolta KM512 LN print head is a robust print head , shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in binary mode only. The Konica Minolta KM512 LN print head has 512 nozzles with a droplet size of 42 pico litre and a native resolution of 360 dpi. It is compatible with oil based, solvent and UV inks. This print head is also known as the Konica Minolta KM512 LNX. This is Konica original print head and it includes the necessary waveform information.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric
- Native Resolution: 360 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 42 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 512 (256 nozzles per line)
- Nozzle Spacing: 70.5 microns
- Print Width: 36.1 mm
- Firing Frequency: 7.6 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: Oil Based, Solvent and UV Inks
- Heater: not integrated
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan
On the Agfa :Anapurna Mv and :Anapurna Mw printers, the KM512 LN 42PL is used for Varnish (Mv) or White Ink (Mw). For all other colours, PPHKM512MN is used.