The Konica Minolta KM HS2000 printhead is a robust, shear mode, piezo on-demand printhead featuring an All-nozzle Independent Drive System with a Multi-line Structure. In contrast with the existing 3-cycle system drive, an independent drive system that enables simultaneous emission from all 1024 nozzles has been adopted. The high-density structure featuring 4 lines of 256 nozzles aligned with high precision enhances positioning accuracy to realize high-definition print quality. The Konica Minolta HS2000 printhead offers a Maximum Drive Frequency of 60kHz, approximately 3 Times greater than that of the KM1024 Series, which makes it the ideal inkjet printhead for development of single-pass system inkjet printers capable of high-speed printing. The Konica Minolta KM HS2000 printhead can be used as a replacement of KM1024i SHE 6PL Printheads.
Environmentally-considerate Approved Green Product
The Konica Minolta KM HS2000 printhead incorporates only approximately one-third of the petroleum-derived materials and toxic chemicals used in the current KM1024 Series. In addition, the nozzle unit surface area is the same as that of the KM1024 Series.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
• Technology: Piezo Drop On-Demand
• Native Resolution: 360 dpi
• Cal. Droplet Size: 6 pl
• Max. Drops in Greyscale: 8 drops
• Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1024 (256 nozzles per line)
• Print Width: 72 mm
• Typical Firing Frequency: 50 Khz
• Max Firing Frequency: 60 kHz
• Ink Compatibility: UV Inks
• Heater: integrated
• Dimensions: W131mm x D18mm x H94mm
• Weight: Approx. 150g
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan