The Epson I3200-E1 Solvent printhead is a cost-effective 1.33inch-wide MEMs head series providing high productivity and high image quality with 600dpi high-density resolution. This printhead is suitable for eco-solvent inks. It is unlocked.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Ink Type : Eco-Solvent
- Type : PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead
- Width x Depth x Height: 69.1 x 59.4 x 35.6 mm
- Weight : 82g
- Number of nozzle : 3200
- Nozzle pitch/nozzle row : 1/300 inch
- Nozzle rows: 8 rows
- Nozzle Resolution : 300 noi/row 600 npi/2 rows
- Max. number of colour inks : 4 colours
- Effective print width : 33.8 mm (1.33 inches)
- Droplet ejection performance :
Binary : 6 plat 43.2 kHz
3 levels grey scale : 6.3, 12.3 pl at 21.6 kHz
4 levels grey scale 3.8,5.5, 8.7 pl at 21.6 kHz
- Viscosity range : 3-4 mPa·s
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan