This solvent resistant Epson printhead is suitable for certain solvent based Chinese DX7 printers manufactured after the end of 2013. This printhead has 8 channels and 180 nozzles per channel. It has a 3,5 picoliter drop size with Variable-Sized Droplet technology. This is the original Epson printhead.
This printhead is a first coded DX7 head model that will work on all DX7 based printer (1st or 2nd coded). This printhead Epson part number is F189000. We offer 3 versions of this printhead: ''not coded'’, ''1st coded'' and ''2nd coded”. Please make sure you select the right printhead for your printer as they are not compatible. This version is compatible with old printhead control boards installed on printers after the end of 2013. This head ID starts with G or H and bellow. It is important to check if the old printhead is 1st coded before any new head installation and the head ID alone cannot determine the head type.
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects related, in any way, to the use of non-original inks
- clogged, missing or deviated nozzles
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
- Max. Droplet Size: 21 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
- This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty.
- Country of origin : Japan
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.