This model of solvent resistant Epson printhead is suitable for certain solvent based Chinese DX7 printers manufactured after 2014. This printhead has 8 channels and 180 nozzles per channel. It has a 3,5 picoliter drop size with Variable-Sized Droplet technology.
This DX7 head model is not coded. This printhead Epson part number is F187000. We offer 3 versions of this printhead: ''not coded'’, ''1st coded'' and ''2nd coded”. The printheads are identical but the printhead cables differ. Please make sure you select the right printhead for your printer as they are not compatible.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 pico litre
- Max. Droplet Size: 21 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.