This Seiko Print Head Body IRH3223T is suitable and exclusive for Seiko Colorpainter W-54s / W-64s printers. This advanced industrial piezo printhead, designed for longevity and high-volume printing environments, has 254 nozzles (in a non-wetting nozzle plate), a built-in damper and supports 3 different droplet sizes . It has a 36mm print width and fires at frequencies of 36, 26 and 18 kHz. This is the original Seiko part (number U10000255800 replacing number U00122416700 and U0061562017). Note that this new head 61562062 is different from the old head body U00122416700 with an extra protection plate on the nozzle area that increase the printhead lifespan. The old head U00122416700 is not available anymore and it was discontinued. The new head 61562062 works with a new wiper (part number U00129167800). This new wiper is compatible with the old head U00122416700 but the old wiper is not compatible with the new head.
This printhead carries a manufacturer warranty. Country of origin : Japan
The following items are expressly excluded from warranty coverage:
- defects in printers related, in any way, to the use of any non-original or DIGINK inks or ink cartridges and nozzle clogging
- defects related to misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, lack of use, or improper storage when not in use for extended periods
- defects related to failure to perform periodic maintenance as specified in the user documentation; operation for unintended purposes
- defects related to improper loading of media
- all other defects, failures or damage not considered manufacturing defects
- defects related to third-party applications, software, parts, components, or peripheral devices, including any bulk ink system.
- defects that are merely cosmetic in nature.