This UV Bulb VZero 171D is suitable for Agfa Anapurna UV printers. This is the original Agfa manufactured UV lamp (part number D2+ OYG2G / D90DY / 500551 / 502075).
This VZero 171D UV lamp is a highly compact, ultra lightweight, modular UV system, designed specifically for inkjet curing applications. With an arc length of 171mm (7 inches) and power output of 80/200 W/cm, this lamp represents one of the most effective, high output, high quality UV emitters of its size on the market today.
VZero Standard Features
- Ultra compact 'footprint'
- High intensity reflector system
- Rapid warm-up and cool down
- In-head ignitors for reliable start and added safety
- Positive integrated air-cooling
- Low voltage, extendable length power lead
- Plug and socket cabling connections
- 500 hours coverage under normal conditions
- 6 months shelf life
- Lamp warm-up: 20-30 seconds
- Lamp cool-down: 40-50 seconds
- Focal length: 60mm from lamphead
- 204/240V 50/60Hz (055-140)
- 380/415V 50Hz/60Hz Three phase
- Arc Length: 171mm
- Total Length: 250mm